Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday Morning Fun Flicks ... The bulldog and baby orangutan; and a cold piglet

It's time for a little comedy-relief. I like browsing some of the videos at YouTube. A couple of videos by the same maker caught my attention.

There may be a brief commercial of a few seconds.

The first, is about a bulldog and baby orangutan


This next one really made me chuckle. So many piglets that the body temp of some can drop too low if they cannot get close to mom.



For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.