Friday, May 13, 2011

National Catholic Register's Twitter account hacked

Blogger was down for two days and I thought that was bad since there has been some interesting things happening in the world of Catholic news. 

I just went to NCRegister.com for the National Catholic Register, now owned by EWTN. I wondered why I had not seen them chirping. Here is what I found upon going to their site this evening. 

If you were following them on Twitter before, you'll want to go to http://twitter.com/NC_Register now and follow there. 






For interesting news items I don't have time to blog on, check out my Twitter Feed: @TeDeumBlog

Te Deum Laudamus! Home

The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!
Note: The recommended links below are automatically generated by the tool, so they are not necessarily related content.