Monday, May 3, 2010

Detroit: Five police officers shot; one killed

This is still breaking and developing....Sad news we are waking up to with one police officer reportedly killed, and four wounded.  It happened on Detroit's east side (Schoenherr, south of 8 Mile).  Officers were taken to St. John Hospital in Detroit. 

Catch updates on Channel 7 Action News

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.


O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.


Amen.



Te Deum Laudamus! Home
The obedient are not held captive by Holy Mother Church; it is the disobedient who are held captive by the world!