Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Prayer request.....

You've probably noticed that I have not been blogging much of late. In fact, despite being off from work, I've barely managed to make it to Grotto for midnight Mass, and have not made it to any other activities. I've had to cut back completely on all activities as we work through this. God willing, I'll be back posting soon.

My mother is doing poorly and was transferred back to the hospital from the "skilled nursing facility" where whe was to be undergoing rehab. She's been there for 3 weeks to rehab a knee after an attack of gout. However, the therapists have been unable to work with her because her overall health is not good enough.

I made the decision to have her transported by ambulance to the hospital and they are keeping her at least 23 hours to undergo more tests.

Your prayers are much appreciated.

Note: Updates are in the combox

Te Deum Laudamus! Home