Saturday, February 17, 2007

Heading out of town....

I'm heading out of town for a couple of days so I will have comment moderation on. This means you can comment, but won't see it until I get back and have a chance to view them. I don't screen anything out except for advertisements and lewd comments.

I had a bad experience with a lewd advertisement a couple months after I started this and that is why you have to type in those strange characters when leaving a post. It was obvious that what I received underneath a photo of a priest kneeling before the Blessed Sacrament was "spammed" in somehow through a robot. I've not had such a bad experience since turning on that character recognition, but I'd like to play it safe by taking it up one more notch while I'm away.

Therefore, to protect the delicate eyes of my readers, I will sift through any comments first before letting them flow through.

Lent is coming up fast with Ash Wednesday.