Thursday, August 10, 2006

Warning: Change in Blogger Template Forthcoming

I have never really liked this template and I want to change it. I copied my original entire template in notepad and saved it, should I want to restore it. I know when I change the template, I will lose any customizations. But, if I'm not mistaken, I can copy many of these things right from my saved template.

Any advice before I embark on this? I'm looking at the lighthouse template, but I will replace at least the lighthouse with something from my own collection of photos.

You may need to weather through some things missing as I try to make this adjustment. Hopefully, I don't lose my rich line of posts, in particular the many photo posts.

For those who have done it - please email me advice from your experiences with such things, if you have embarked on this.

In the meanwhile, I'd like to know if you are all seeing that the right hand of this main box is extending farther out than the left. A dead give away is the top rounded corner with no longer lines up with the right hand side. I played around to try to find what controls that, but struck out. If anyone knows, please give me some kind of clue. Scratch that - just tell me where to find it in the template so I can adjust it to match the left.