Sunday, July 16, 2006

Off Topic: Ukulele player you just gotta hear and see

I ran across this post in, of all places, First Things Magazine blog. It's about a phenomenol ukulele player and if you don't believe that ukelele can sound awesome, go check this guy out. If you play a stringed instrument, or have ever tried, you will be able to appreciate the work of his fingers. He talks a little in the beginning, then, I'm surprised smoke doesn't come from the thing!

Go to First Things and click on the video links

EDIT: Ok, it got the best of me. I've signed up for YouTube so I can plug it in directly here. Just press the play button. I'm not sure how this will affect dialup users, so approach with caution if you don't have high speed.




The article gives some background, and then links you to several other videos the guy has made.